Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Whoa.

Alright, it has been awhile, again. Si si poopity pants broke our computer just before we left for vacation so we did not have one for a while. But we are currently borrowing Dad's unused tower until we get a new one of our own.

I am hitting the third trimester and am both anxious and feeling rushed about it. Everything is going alright. There was a while when I was very sick with the icky death cold. It lasted about a month. It was not until I developed an ear infection and got on some antibiotics that I got better. It was strange but so glad to be over it!

I'm huge, baby is moving a ton, and everything is going well. That is really all there is to say at the moment.

Si and I are going to go make some cookies now so that should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment